We’ve said it before, paper cups are a great asset to a store cupboard…And for no other reason that they can be VERY handy to have around for that impromptu Frozen Crown making session – what better way to spend an afternoon, making paper cup crowns, and then sitting down to watch the Frozen film on DVD!
You will need:
1) Cut a series of triangles around the rim of the paper cup.
2) Turn the cup to sit on it’s base, and glue the pom-poms onto each point of the triangles.
3) Using the scissors, push two holes into either side of the base of the paper cup.
4) Thread the Alice band through the holes, and WEAR with pride! (seen here modelled by our Italian student Marta!)
Paper cups are a great asset to a store cupboard… you never know when the post school playdates may descend on you, and for this time of year, paper plates and cups are often safer in the garden for the al fresco dining that may take place!
They are also VERY handy for a last minute craft session, particularly if you are practicing your alphabet crafts – and all you need for this W is for Whale paper cup craft, is two paper cups, some parcel tape and a couple of googly eyes!
You will need:
Two paper cups
Pipe cleaner (white or blue)
Hama or Perler Beads in an array of blues and white!
1) Using the parcel tape, stick the two cups together facing each other to create the body shape of the whale.
2) Wrap the parcel tape all over the body of the whale to cover it.
3) Fashion the whale’s tail from more parcel tape and attach to one end of the paper cup whale.
4) Do the same with the two front flippers, and attach just below the position on the eyes.
5) Add the googly eyes, essential in any paper cup craft!.
6) Pierce a small slit where the blow hole on the top of the whale’s body will be.
7) Push the pipe cleaners, or wires, into the hole, and add some Hama or Perler beads to look like water drops and you are DONE!